25 Things You Don’t Know About Fetty Wap
Call +2348036566668 For Music Promotion & Advert Placement
Fetty Wap shared 25 fun facts about himself.
- My actual name is Willie — not William — Maxwell.
- I didn’t grow up in the projects but a normal home in Paterson, New Jersey, with my parents, Willie and Doria, and sister, Divinity. I have a key to the city now!
- Twins run in my family.
- As a kid, I was in love with the movie Space Jam.
- I’m obsessed with YSL cologne.
- My children [son Aydin, 4, and daughter Zaviera, 7 months] are the most important people in my life.
- My favorite meal is steak with mashed potatoes.
- The best fast-food spot is In-N-Out Burger.
- I own over 150 pairs of Robin’s Jeans, though I’d love to design my own line.
- I’m addicted to Planters Trail Mix with nuts and chocolate.
- I have always dreamed of traveling to Bora Bora.
- I named my alter ego Zoovier.
- I’ve been skydiving. It’s a crazy experience!
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
- If I could meet anyone in the world, it would definitely be Michael Jordan.
- I wish I could visit the Louis Vuitton store in France.
- I buy two to three pairs of the same Air Jordans at a time.
- I can’t stand pancakes!
- I taught myself how to play the piano and drums.
- I’m a huge video game fan, especially NBA 2K16.
- I greatly prefer Instagram over Twitter. And driving over flying!
- There’s nothing better than making people laugh.
- The worst quality in a person is being judgmental.
- My biggest goal in life is to become a billionaire.
- It makes me so happy to see other people besides myself become successful.